On mental toughness |
This book will inspire you to:
- Thrive on pressure like an Olympic athlete.
- Manage and overcome negative emotions by acknowledging them.
- Plan shot-term goals to achieve long-term aspirations.
- Surround yourself with the people who will push you the hardest.
- Use challenges to become a better leader.
- Use creativity to move past trauma.
- Understand the tools your mind uses to recover from setbacks.
Geeks and Geezers: How era, values and defining moments shape leaders
New Moon (Twilight #2)